We picked up Bonsai this morning from the After Hours Vet. He is in great spirits although he hated that cone! We took it off when he got home because he can’t eat elevated with the cone on his head. He ate great and no gurgling sounds at all. Hoping that the surgery is 100% successful and he can eat and drink normally. Time will tell.
He goes back tomorrow for a re-check to make sure his esophagus is remaining open.
Little boy is exhausted this morning but ate voraciously and then fell into deep sleep.

We are happy to have him home.
Thanks again to the Shelter Fund (P O Box 71267 Fairbanks, AK 99707) as without them this probably wouldn’t have been possible.